• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which, happily, has led to the invention of pigs in pashmina :-)

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      If only. I just double checked. Llandudno will be rainy today and tomorrow. Nowhere indoor open until Sunday.

Either the children or me if going to die. My money is on me.....
      Yes, the radar was overly optimistic

To be fair, it's mainly for seeing where stuff is and has been. The future: not so much

Comment

Evening all.

Well the day went well.

The funny pong exited the fridge with the rather expensive M&S cheese, chutney & biscuits.

Which I forgot to have any of.

Ho hum.

Never mind, it'll be making the ZeitNephew's fridge reek now.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Once I've done the dishes, it'll be time to get changed and venture out to visit ZeitMater, dispense a couple of presents, then drive ever onwards to spend lunchtime with the ZeitNephew and the ZeitNephewWife.

I feel very Bah! Humbug! about it all.

So much so that I bought some Bah! Humbug! ale.
          They bought me a "Bah! Humbug!" hat.

It made the day worthwhile.

Alongside turkey, roast lamb, the usual wegetables, the afternoon was made complete by a viewing of a portion of the Muppet Xmas movie with that Michael Caine bloke, and elderly lady with a lot of jewels on at 15:00, the latter half of "Carry On Cowboy" during which I identified several Colt Peacemakers, and some indeterminate S&W, and concluded with a nice documentary on "Spike" all about some Swedish guy's theory of who Jack the Ripper really was.

Comment

Someone or everyone?
            Some twat giving a seminar somewhere very odd.

It can't have been the ex director of human remains since there were no heavy weapons involved.

Comment

I got up for a pee at 4:15am. Baby bp asked if he could get up and open his presents.....
              Ah.

Dear dead days beyond recall.

Comment

If only. I just double checked. Llandudno will be rainy today and tomorrow. Nowhere indoor open until Sunday.

Either the children or me if going to die. My money is on me.....
                Surely there's a B&Q you can visit?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Yes, the radar was overly optimistic

To be fair, it's mainly for seeing where stuff is and has been. The future: not so much
                  You need ZeitOuijaRadar(tm)(patent applied for) for that.

Comment

Feck me, the cruciferous wegetables are taking their revenge.

Comment

After I've had a dump, I shall attempt to view the latest Doctor Who, assuming it recorded.

Comment

Working...
                      X