• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all

Trying times here today - Mrs CovBob couldn't go to the allotment and dig up parsnips because of the rain.

CovBaby has been disturbed the sudden change in his routing (it should be nursery this afternoon!) and so is being unbearably whiny and clingy. He's steadfastly refusing an afternoon nap. However he's now strapped to my front in the baby carrier which should help matters.

Comment

Afternoon
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Operation Afternoon Nap seems to be successful. Much relief all round.

Comment

Presents wrapped and tagged. I'm astonishing myself with my organisational skills today

Comment

Made it to parents with correct number of gifts and children. Now for some unpaid IT consultancy on various laptops...

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Made it to parents with correct number of gifts and children. Now for some unpaid IT consultancy on various laptops...
              Yes, I'm expecting some of that. Unfortunately, my family are well aware that the fact that I use a Mac doesn't mean I don't know how to fix their Windows machine

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Yes, I'm expecting some of that. Unfortunately, my family are well aware that the fact that I use a Mac doesn't mean I don't know how to fix their Windows machine
                "fix" Windows.....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Comment

Roast duck for dinner

Comment

Astonishingly, my parents have beer in. (It's left over from their diamond anniversary party earlier in the year.)

Might have one while watching Morecambe & Wise

Comment

Goodnight all, hope Santa pops in while you're asleep

Comment

Working...
                      X