• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feck me, it's nasty out there.

The rain being horizontal.

So the front half of me dried whilst I was in with the hoi polloi, whilst the back half of me is soaking wet from the walk home.

Made an appointment to see dentist tomorrow morning to fix the tooth that a bit broke off.

Still debating whether I should pay £880 for insuring ZeitTowers.

They seem to have come up with landlord insurance which seems a bit strange since there's no one in there but me.

Comment

Marginally drier and warmer now.

Lunch was a 3 egg scramble, which, yet again I cooked just a little too much, on toasted Hovis wholemeal thick, followed by a bit of Jamaican ginger cake.

Comment

Greetings denizens

Grey and drizzly out

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I thought I had ordered mine, and was wondering why it had not arrived. Found 17 items still in basket

Delivery promised by Wednesday.

At least you found them in time

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Going to have a wander down to the post office today to pay corporation tax
            Please tell me you are paying it in 1 and 2p coins!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Feck me, it's nasty out there.

The rain being horizontal.

So the front half of me dried whilst I was in with the hoi polloi, whilst the back half of me is soaking wet from the walk home.

Made an appointment to see dentist tomorrow morning to fix the tooth that a bit broke off.

Still debating whether I should pay £880 for insuring ZeitTowers.

They seem to have come up with landlord insurance which seems a bit strange since there's no one in there but me.
              £880? Feckety feck. I use 'simply business' for my rentals. Never had a quote for >£170 in 10 years.

Comment

Just read through the proposal form, it's full of unacceptable stuff, like you got to keep the central heating on permanently at at least 10 deg C otherwise you have to completely drain all the water systems.

Plus this ain't a rental, & I spend at least 2 to 3 hours a day in there watching the telly.

I even take dumps in there, when needs must, and the only thing I don't do is sleep in there.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Greetings denizens

Grey and drizzly out
                  Sun's out here with blue skies & a flock of jackdaws wheeling for joy that it's stopped fecking raining at last.

Currently waiting for Adrian Flux to ring back re the 2nd home insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Morning all. Anyone miss me?
                    Just back from a week skiing hiking in Italy. Lots of food & wine.
                    Beats working

Comment

Links are finally up

Comment

Working...
                      X