• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Completely lost me voice, used it as an excuse to wfh for two days.

Glad you liked the place, do they still do the wine sampling list. I still have a copy from when I went there with ticks against the wines we tried.
    Yes, they did 10cl glasses, but we got a bottle to share, then I had a dessert wine too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Stress is caused by suppressing the desire to punch someone who deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        Say hello from me if you do.
        Didn't get into town - just grabbed a sandwich from pret.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I have the opposite problem. I need to go the the chemist for my prescription. Down to last tablet - popped into the surgery to pick it up. It wasn't there - it's been sent to my nominated pharmacy. I have never nominated a pharmacy - and if I were to, it would be the one 200 yards down the road, not the one 7 miles away near clientCo. Apparently I "must have" filled in a signed a form. I damned well didn't and will be demanding to see evidence. A new prescription could not be issued, so it's a trip into town before heading up to London tomorrow. Really cross!! Second Boots cock up in two weeks.
          Ah, Boots. I'm not sure I trust Boots. They've tried to get me on their books the few times I've used them, but I prefer the local place.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Ah, Boots. I'm not sure I trust Boots. They've tried to get me on their books the few times I've used them, but I prefer the local place.
            Seems I am not alone

To want to shout from the rooftops at how tulipe Boots Pharmacies are? | Mumsnet Discussion

Comment

I thought mumsnet only discussed 4n4l sex at centreparcs and penis beakers?

Comment

I found myself looking for the "like" button on a load of those replies

Comment

It's been quite fun watching a few things from 1970s OGWT. The early to mid 70s stuff was before after my bedtime, but getting later into the decade, there's quite a lot of stuff I remember seeing the first time around
                  Last edited by NickFitz; 10 December 2015, 22:29. Reason: Temporal inversion

Comment

Am very drunk. Bugger

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X