• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I took the opportunity of Sunday shopping to defrost the fridge, since the freezer compartment was chockablock with ice.

It's been defrosting since about 13:50 & it's still not all melted.

At least this time I won't be finding the dishcloth that ZeitMater lost in there the last time she did it (about 18 months ago at a guess).

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Oh good you will be fine on Monday...
      Touch wood

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Done & dusted.

I'm almost tempted to do the one next door which hasn't been switched off for 4 years.

Comment

Well I took the opportunity of Sunday shopping to defrost the fridge, since the freezer compartment was chockablock with ice.

At least this time I won't be finding the dishcloth that ZeitMater lost in there the last time she did it (about 18 months ago at a guess).
          I find one of those steam generating wallpaper strippers speeds up the process impressively

Comment

Done & dusted.

I'm almost tempted to do the one next door which hasn't been switched off for 4 years.
            It would appear it's been running since about 10th May 2012 around about the time that I got norovirus from ZeitPater & the old chest freezer died.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              I find one of those steam generating wallpaper strippers speeds up the process impressively
              Dishes of boiling water in the freezer compartment.

Comment

Chicken casserole for dinner, again. I found it a bit easier to eat this time, though that may be to do with the ibuprofen. Still feel as if I'm running a bit of a temperature

Comment

Back from Budapest. 'Night

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Back from Budapest. 'Night

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X