• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pleased to say the ZeitBadBack seems to be passing.

Wonderful stuff that ibuprofen.

Comment

Another ep of "Homeland" and "Longmire" to look forward to this evening.

I may fit in another ep of "UFO" too, to finish that particular dvd.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Well it's vaguely sunny here at the moment now the murrain of beasts has passed over.

Couldn't see the other side of the valley this morning due to the low cloud, mist & drizzle.
        Not warm tho :
        Join IPSE

Comment

Not particularly cold though, it's about 15 deg C

Comment

sdasdfasdfa

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              sdasdfasdfa
              ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Maybe the back isn't as much better as I'd thought.

Having sat down for my lunch, it was a bit difficult getting back up again.

Ho hum.

Comment

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Terrible night's sleep. At least I think it was. I literally spent hours tossing and turning, unable to drop off. But then, at one point, I think I woke up from dreaming that I was spending hours tossing and turning, unable to drop off; so I didn't know what to think after that

Anyway, now I'm properly awake, and my sore throat is even worse; but the aching that spread throughout my joints yesterday has died down, and my temperature seems to be nearer to normal. So I'm hoping that the worst has now passed

Comment

Oh good you will be fine on Monday...
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X