• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to dig the printer out; I think I used it once earlier this year, but then it got shoved out of the way when I was trying to sort the flat out. Having found it and got it plugged in, I then realised that the paper was packed away somewhere.

After about thirty minutes of looking in boxes, I gave up. I printed it on an A4 label from a box of them I'd found, that I'm never going to use anyway. I bought them by mistake about ten years ago and have never found a use for them other than standing in for normal paper when I can't find any

Comment

Off to Budapest in the morning. Better do some packing...

Comment

Not far to the 300000 post now.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Off to Budapest in the morning. Better do some packing...
          Ooh, exciting!

Comment

I seem to be developing a sore throat and a feeling of lurginess

I hope it isn't bad enough to stop me going to the gig tomorrow. It'd have to be extremely bad to do that

Comment

It's all gone a bit torrential out there

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      T
                      (In fact I have my Adana 8-5 printing press in the corner along with my other letterpress equipment like a composing stick and type, so I could actually print things as William Caxton did if called upon to do so.)
                      I'm beginning to worry about you.

I'm sure there used to be an advert for one of those printing press things in lots of publications back in the day.

Why have you got one?

Comment

Working...
                      X