• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Apparently the BFH has been hoping there is a repeat of Paris attacks in London. So I get wiped out!
    The twins pointed out that I still pay for everything! She soon changed her tune.

Comment

I was watching Doc Martin on itv3. Now watching Dr Who. It should be renamed DR Poo.....

Comment

I feel very tired now. Even after a 3 hour sleep this afternoon! The sooner we get to Dec 21st the better.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Doing better than me - I never recognise any piped music nowadays, or so it feels
          I hope that does not stop you dancing to it anyway!

Comment

After four hours in the bottom of the oven, my steak and ale pie filling has developed a remarkably fine flavour

Going to leave it to cool and stand overnight, to let it improve even further. Then tomorrow, I can bake a couple of pies, and freeze the rest in portions to be used as and when I fancy one

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I hope that does not stop you dancing to it anyway!
              Eight months working at the radio station in Bristol allowed me to develop the knack of completely ignoring surrounding noise. I was already pretty good at it, but when you spend the day writing complex XSLT, HTML, CSS, and JavaScript while "Bristol's GWR 96.3FM" plays constantly through overhead speakers - even in the gents! - it becomes essential to shut the racket out of your mind or you'd go mad pretty rapidly

Comment

I am off swimming as soon as I can be bothered.

I might even take my fins. I was just watching my old swim training videos.

Comment

Swimming done.

Porridge eaten.

Twins are now round - landlord is out at football.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Quite sunny out; not that it seems to be doing anything about the thin layer of frost on the stable roof out the back

Comment

AFternoon all

Well that's Sunday lunch done again.

An excellent piece of roast lamb, with roasties and assorted veg.

Followed by the ZeitStandard(tm) rice pud with a garnish of stewed Cox's Orange apple.

This last was due to the dire quality of the Morrisons packs of Cox's Orange, many of which were bruised and some were on the rotten side of rotten.

Not impressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X