• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alias View Post
    Aaaarrrrggghh! Downgrading Windows 10 to 7 resulted in it wiping the c: drive completely! Feckin' crappie modern technology!
    Join IPSE

Comment

Morning.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning.

For some reason, my brain read that as

Honking.

Comment

Morning denizens

This business of getting my body clock in order ready for the end of BST is rather tiring

Grey day out there. A bit breezy too; many of the lovely golden leaves on the nearest tree, that I was admiring yesterday, are now cluttering the path and the pavement

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Aaaarrrrggghh! Downgrading Windows 10 to 7 resulted in it wiping the c: drive completely! Feckin' crappie modern technology!

Comment

Currently have the veins in my temples throbbing nicely as I attempt to get the 2nd set of documents off the Admiral website.

Beginning to think that it might be easier to register a different email address for the 2nd set.

Comment

Currently have the veins in my temples throbbing nicely as I attempt to get the 2nd set of documents off the Admiral website.

Beginning to think that it might be easier to register a different email address for the 2nd set.

They don't make it particularly easy, do they?

I went to download them this year and ended up with the ones for two years earlier on the first attempt

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  They don't make it particularly easy, do they?

I went to download them this year and ended up with the ones for two years earlier on the first attempt
                  I had to phone up last year to figure out how to do it, since it's not multicar but two separate policies.

I may have to phone up again this year.

And talk to someone.

Comment

Well it must be said that last evening's lentil <pffffft!> soup is particularly <pffffffffffffffffffffffffft!> prone.

Comment

I had to phone up last year to figure out how to do it, since it's not multicar but two separate policies.

I may have to phone up again this year.

And talk to someone.
                      Aaaaagh! We have the Internet specifically so we never have to speak to people!

Comment

Working...
                      X