• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    11:11

Faraday cage method did not work. Now on windowsill at opposite side of the house.
    Are you sure you haven't accidentally put it in "all ones mode"?

Comment

Wonderful visit with ZeitMater this evening: she was asleep when I got there, slept all the time I was there & was still asleep when I left.

I had a completely insane conversation with one of the other inmates who was carrying around a kitkat and a segment of orange in paper tissue.

Please shoot me if I get to that stage.

In other other news, the removal of the bulb from the reversing light of the ZeitFiat caused the LH rear indicator to go tits up, so I had to use that bulb to replace the indicator bulb.

Ho hum.

Comment

That Kitty, Daisy & Lewis bunch certainly write some odd music.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Wonderful visit with ZeitMater this evening: she was asleep when I got there, slept all the time I was there & was still asleep when I left.

I had a completely insane conversation with one of the other inmates who was carrying around a kitkat and a segment of orange in paper tissue.

Please shoot me if I get to that stage.

In other other news, the removal of the bulb from the reversing light of the ZeitFiat caused the LH rear indicator to go tits up, so I had to use that bulb to replace the indicator bulb.

Ho hum.
          Remind me, what's the current state of the ZeitCarFleet? Did the ZeitToyotaCorolla pass the MoT?

Comment

Feck me, Mrs CovBob and CovBaby have given me their colds. I'd only just got over the throat problems from the last one.

I'm absolutely shattered - time to glug Night Nurse and off to bed I reckon.

Comment

Night all.

Plumber's turning up tomorrow morn to radweld the central heating next door.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                Remind me, what's the current state of the ZeitCarFleet? Did the ZeitToyotaCorolla pass the MoT?
                Yes indeedy.

The entire fleet of 3 now have MOTs and are insured & taxed.

The ZeitFiat no longer shows white light to the rear, having had its reversing lamp bulb extracted.

The ZeitToyotaT-Spirit is taxed, MOTed and insured.

The ZeitToyotaGS is taxed, MOTed and insured, but sadly appears to have an ignition fault of some kind which, oddly enough, I haven't had the time to address.

As to why exactly I have 3 cars when I travel to & from work on the train is a matter of debate.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                  Feck me, Mrs CovBob and CovBaby have given me their colds. I'd only just got over the throat problems from the last one.

I'm absolutely shattered - time to glug Night Nurse and off to bed I reckon.
                  I expect everyone to come down with the so called "freshers' flu" shortly.

Ho very hum.

Comment

One for you, Zeity: "Canned Parrot" Display Baffles, Angers Some Neighbors | Hoodline

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X