• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More flat sorting.

Found another two potential bank accounts, and a whole heap more jewellery. Really don't know what to do with it all - guess I'm going to need to find a valuer, then discuss with big sis what we keep and what we sell.

Comment

Knackered now.

More bin bags full of cards (greeting), and card (board), paper (glossy), envelopes (brown & white and window all in same bags).

The shed is now half full and there's only 4 or 5 more in the "dining" room where I'm sat.

Comment

I think I'll have a shower, followed by last week's ep of "Homeland" and yesterday's eps of Arne Dahl.

Comment

I'm not sure I can cope with reading the 39 pages of tulipe about probate that I downloaded on Friday.

I'm sure I'll have 5 minutes sometime tomorrow in "work".

Comment

Excuses one doesn't expect to hear from ones dad:

1. Sorry I wasn't about last weekend for your race, I had to pick Michael Portillo up from Leeds train station.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              More flat sorting.

Found another two potential bank accounts, and a whole heap more jewellery. Really don't know what to do with it all - guess I'm going to need to find a valuer, then discuss with big sis what we keep and what we sell.
              Mrs BP had the jewellery thing when her mother died earlier this year. No-one will buy earrings! Jewellers offer little. She is slowly selling it on ebay.

Comment

Chilli con carne for dinner. Eating some apples now...

Comment

Felt the urge to see if the vintage watch worked. Involved two trips to the shop - one to buy a battery, the second to exchange for the correct battery.

Watch is now showing
                  11:11 11
                  Mo 11 11

Which, if accurate, would be a TPD

Perhaps it will pick up its radio signal soon - I will keep you informed...

Comment

Junghans Mega 1 - Grail Watch

Ah, apparently I should leave flat on a shelf overnight. Patience, grasshopper.

Comment

Still showing 11:11

If I stay up for an an hour and 8 minutes, it'll be right.

Comment

Working...
                      X