• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'm inordinately tired today

I'd have a nap, but I'd just end up sleeping until the evening, then be unable to get to sleep tonight
    A risk I found myself prepared to take. Although feel zombified now.

Comment

Knackered now.

Another 5 or 6 hours spent leafing through endless bank statements, gas bills, water bills, electricity bills, rates bills, more receipts than you can shake the proverbial stick at, stuff about conscientious objection from WW1 and WWII, pension statements, tulipe from the infernal revenue, and shedloads of religious stuff.

And the end is not yet in sight.

Ho fecking hum.

Comment

Dinner has been consumed. I think I'll be getting an early night tonight

Comment

Sorting through mountains of old photos to determine which big sis gets to take back to Oz. She's gonna need a bigger suitcase...

Comment

Time to catch up on some

Comment

Time to catch up on some
              'Night

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

Woke up a bit after four. Haven't been able to get back to sleep. Suppose I might as well get up, or at least contemplate doing so

It's still rather dark out, but it seems a bit cloudy at the moment

Comment

Morning denizens

Woke up a bit after four. Haven't been able to get back to sleep. Suppose I might as well get up, or at least contemplate doing so

It's still rather dark out, but it seems a bit cloudy at the moment
                    Quite foggy here
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Nice, if a wee bit hazy here.

Comment

Working...
                      X