• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Looks like ZeitPater is on his last legs.

The nurse advised me to start looking for funeral directors.

Sorry to hear that. Not nice.

We met with a funeral director today. I think he had been eating cheesy wotsits. He had orange stain all over his fingers and looked like he was wearing orange lipstick. I was trying not to laugh, which would have seemed inappropriate. He left orange finger prints all over the paperwork. I'm sure my mum will be in safe, orange, hands.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Looks like ZeitPater is on his last legs.

The nurse advised me to start looking for funeral directors.

Sorry to hear that <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        We met with a funeral director today. I think he had been eating cheesy wotsits. He had orange stain all over his fingers and looked like he was wearing orange lipstick. I was trying not to laugh, which would have seemed inappropriate. He left orange finger prints all over the paperwork. I'm sure my mum will be in safe, orange, hands.
        I want to "like" that, but it doesn't seem appropriate somehow

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I want to "like" that, but it doesn't seem appropriate somehow
          He was very nice. It made him seem human.

I didn't realise there were so many decisions to make! Did we want her artificial hips returned? What's the going price for pre-owned titanium?

Comment

He was very nice. It made him seem human.

I didn't realise there were so many decisions to make! Did we want her artificial hips returned? What's the going price for pre-owned titanium?
            Finally, a use for Yahoo Answers!

Also, MetalPrices.com - Free Titanium Price Charts

Comment

Looks like you'd need a millipede to make it worthwhile. I think we made the right decision in signing mother's scrap metal rights away.

Comment

Right - bbt.

Early start tomorrow. Got a breakfast date with the new IPSE Director.

Feeling knocked out by TCD's news - that's 3 deaths of people I care about to varying degrees in 8 days. Same age as me. Have (just about) taken his advice to "stay the right side of hammered." Didn't know him for long, but knew him long enough to know he was a thoroughly straight-up, decent guy, whom I considered a friend. Hey ho. Life goes on for the rest of us.

Pass the tissues.

Comment

Right - bbt.

Early start tomorrow. Got a breakfast date with the new IPSE Director.

Feeling knocked out by TCD's news - that's 3 deaths of people I care about to varying degrees in 8 days. Same age as me. Have (just about) taken his advice to "stay the right side of hammered." Didn't know him for long, but knew him long enough to know he was a thoroughly straight-up, decent guy, whom I considered a friend. Hey ho. Life goes on for the rest of us.

Pass the tissues.
                  Goodnight

Comment

Morning

Tis dark out there...

Comment

Congrats to the new IPSE Director! I think that was a good choice
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X