• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBT

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      The ZeitWaterExtractionEquipment(LeakyWashingMachineVe rsion)(tm) seems to function rather well.

It comprises a bit of conduit with holes drilled in it, the ends stopped up with gaffer tape, a piece of plastic pipe, and a plastic 2 pint (1Litre) milk container with hole in the side.

The plastic pipe is hotmelt glued to the conduit and the milk carton, and the top of the milk carton has a hole in it which is the right size for the dropper out of a earwax dropper thingie which also fits the vacuum tube from the vacuum pump.

Litres of water extracted in nothing flat.

I shall patent the idea. g

The vacuum pump is mains energised, so that adds a little excitement to my rather tedious existence.

It may add rather more if I get it really wrong.
      Sounds like a candidate for a 3D printer project

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

White fluffiness with blue behind, judging from the rather tiny portion of sky I can see from this ground floor room round the back of the hotel

Off to breakfast now

Comment

Comment

Turns out that at 7:30 on Sunday morning, you have the buffet pretty much to yourself

Went back up for the second plateful this time. I should really do an Alan Partridge and smuggle a big plate in

Now for the drive through North London to the motorway. Let's see how busy Archway is at this time.

Comment

Just made it to my desk.

Comment

Home!

Comment

Morning all.

This morning's earworm on The Archers was

Always seems to happen on a Friday.

I wonder how long they've been doing that.

This was Susan Carter's background music, as opposed to the Gilmour that appears as background to the rather further upmarket Archer clan, in this instance Helen Archer.
                    Last edited by zeitghost; 13 September 2015, 10:30.

Comment

Well there's the lamb roasted & consumed.

Instead of overcooking the rice pud, I've undercooked it, so it's being nuked at this very moment.

Comment

Working...
                      X