• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Didja get the Diamond anniversary thingie from HM?
    The actual anniversary isn't until October, but they figured it might be a bit chilly then, so we'll have to wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      The actual anniversary isn't until October, but they figured it might be a bit chilly then, so we'll have to wait and see
      Mr ms's sister has organised a family BBQ for the silvers in a couple of weeks - ours, hers and their brother's. All we have to do is turn up.

Comment

Lasagne was very nice, but rather lost it's layers on serving. I think I need individual lasagne dishes for next time. Which will probably be a couple of years.

Comment

Tempted to go to the pub, mainly just because I can without caring about the inevitable lie-in tomorrow that will result

On the other hand, I'm also feeling fairly knackered after a rather hectic weekend

Comment

non-Zeit Zen Chury Om.

Comment

In the pub now

Comment

Sledgehammer playing

Funnily enough, I was thinking about that earlier. Looked it up on Wikipedia. I hadn't known that Nick Park and co. did bits of the video

Comment

ZenChuryOm(tm).

It doesn't just happen, you have to inform the palace, or you did in 2012.

Comment

Great.

The expensive render on the chimney is cracking up.

It's only been done 4 years, so very impressive.

Ho fecking hum.

And her next door has tried to claim on her insurance who have said, basically, tough luck.

Ho very fecking hum.

I don't need this tulipe.

And of course it was my builder who did it.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      ZenChuryOm(tm).

It doesn't just happen, you have to inform the palace, or you did in 2012.
                      http://www.royal.gov.uk/HMTheQueen/Q...versaries.aspx

You can request that it's written in Welsh if you like.

Comment

Working...
                      X