• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes you write a review and no matter how constructively you put it, it still sounds bad.

Might as well have ended with "could do better"
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Have just stuck in an entry for cloggy masterchef, whether I get through is another thing.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

"Could do better" probly applies to my Sunday lunch of roast beef.

It was ok, but nothing special.

Followed by stewed apples & custard as a change from the inevitable rice pud.

Comment

There was a time when the sweet for Sunday lunch was inevitably fresh fruit salad.

It got to the stage where I couldn't face that any more, so rice pud it is.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Have just stuck in an entry for cloggy masterchef, whether I get through is another thing.
            How exciting!

Comment

Just found out the dress code for the post-wedding party next week is swimwear.

Think I'd better go shopping.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                "Could do better" probly applies to my Sunday lunch of roast beef.

It was ok, but nothing special.

Followed by stewed apples & custard as a change from the inevitable rice pud.
                Mine will consist of roast chicken thighs with pea custard and pea salad, trying a recipe from the Glynn Purnell cookbook.

I also get to cook the one and only courgette which survived in the garden this year.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

They're optimistic with the weather.

We've got a big neighbourhood bbq next weekend.

I need to order some ribs from me meat blokes, so I can get cracking on brining and rubbing with them.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

https://www.buysend.com/products/849...eq8aAhgB8P8HAQ

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Mine will consist of roast chicken thighs with pea custard and pea salad, trying a recipe from the Glynn Purnell cookbook.

I also get to cook the one and only courgette which survived in the garden this year.
                      Sure there's enough peas in there?

You can never have too many peas.

However even one courgette is at least 2 too many.

Comment

Working...
                      X