• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It started raining on me in Neath.

After I'd got off the train.

And went to Morrisons to buy another pack of cling film to replace the stuff I left in Tesco last night.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Be careful, find out what the floor loading is.

I had several tons of books in my library & it didn't do the house a power of good all in all.

As I detected by the interesting cracks appearing downstairs.
      The books are already here, and the house is ridiculously solidly constructed - a spacious family villa from around 1880, when they knew how to build

I have thought about that, but some of the new shelves will be against solid internal load-bearing walls, and the others will be replacing existing shelves that haven't caused any problems in eleven years. Also, the weight will if anything be more evenly distributed than it is now.

If the worst comes to the worst, at least the books won't have to be taken down the stairs when I have to move out, as they'll have travelled there of their own accord

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Release gone in. 74 enhancements/bug fixes - what could possibly go wrong...
        All documented in a release note?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Liver, bacon, onion gravy. Broad beans.

Yum.

Followed with stewed apples & custard.

Yum.
          The rest of the other night's lamb curry for me. Gustatory rhinitis and mild overheating again

Comment

We're getting some proper rain now

Looks like it'll go on for a while too.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              All documented in a release note?
              Indeed, and sent to 200 users out of which approximately 1% will read it.

Comment

Indeed, and sent to 200 users out of which approximately 1% will read it.
                Documentation is not meant to be read!
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Knackered. Want a drink. Which means going to the shop.

Comment

Knackered. Want a drink. Which means going to the shop.
                    Got to the shop just as it started chucking it down. They had 2 brollies left in stock - I was third in the queue....

Comment

No "Callan" viewing this evening.

This "work" and waking at 06:10 is too tiring to stay up much past 22:30 or so.

Ho hum.

Looks like ZeitSis will, with any luck, be coming down to see the ZeitParents on Monday evening.

Comment

Working...
                      X