• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Just got asked if I was interested in a permie job in another team

You can probably guess the answer
    No chance of you doing it contract until they get a permie onboard?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      It ain't here yet.
      It waited until I was staggering home before it started.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Morning All

Zeity, the moisture has just passed my locale and is heading in your general direction. Time to dig out your cagoule
        It got here.

Comment

Sprint Planning done. What little I have to do, I have even less clue about than usual

I'll be glad to get back to being a software developer. Still, now I've accidentally tried it, I can see why people hate working in IT so much
          Reading about IT on here is enough to make me glad I've never worked in it.

Especially all the dumb bulltulipe methods that reinvent the wheel very 5 minutes.

Comment

Just got asked if I was interested in a permie job in another team

You can probably guess the answer
            You grasped the unmissable opportunity with both hands and chucked in the bin?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              I always saw him as more of an Anorak kind of Lizard. One of the "snorkle hood" type zip up ones to keep his nose warm.
              Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              That's for winter times when your mother tells you to wear your proper coat. The cagoule/pacamac is standard summertime beachwear in Wales.
              I've got a proper duffle coat somewhere, but my usual wetweather wear is a Lidl(tm) vaguely waxed jacket without so much wax in it.

The M&S waxed jacket that preceded it was much more comfortable & waterproof to boot.

Unfortunately it stank so much I had to retire it.

Comment

Lunch was boring, but thats my own fault for not having interesting stuff in the kitchen.

I'm back up in the office and sent the kids out for a walk with the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  sent the kids out for a walk with the dog.
                  Don't talk about Mrs 5* like that. She speaks very highly of you...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Don't talk about Mrs 5* like that. She speaks very highly of you...
                    She doesn't speak highly of me at all lol...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      No chance of you doing it contract until they get a permie onboard?
                      Didn't ask, don't care

It won't be for any specific requirement, just a generic headcount increase.

Comment

Working...
                      X