• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fdj;aldsjf;lasdj;fjad

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      fdj;aldsjf;lasdj;fjad
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

My right knee is killing me.

Comment

Just been out to tend to the cars. It's a bit warm out there this evening

I reckon the Toyota is getting through oil a bit faster than it ought to. It's gone from the maximum level marker on the dipstick to the minimum level marker in a couple of weeks. That was about 700 miles, most of it at motorway-ish speeds and the rest at rush-hour speeds.

Once I've served out my time at ClientCorp, I'll get it in for a check-up. I daresay new valves only cost a few pence and slot right in, so it shouldn't be more than a couple of quid

Comment

ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

My right knee is killing me.
          Bummer <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Just been out to tend to the cars. It's a bit warm out there this evening

I reckon the Toyota is getting through oil a bit faster than it ought to. It's gone from the maximum level marker on the dipstick to the minimum level marker in a couple of weeks. That was about 700 miles, most of it at motorway-ish speeds and the rest at rush-hour speeds.

Once I've served out my time at ClientCorp, I'll get it in for a check-up. I daresay new valves only cost a few pence and slot right in, so it shouldn't be more than a couple of quid

If it's not blowing blue smoke out of the exhaust I wouldn't worry about it.

Dunno what the valve stem oil seals on a Toyota look like.

Comment

Once I've washed up the tea dishes, I shall venture to the dvd store next door, extract from the pile the copy of "Whisky Galore" and then watch it.

To be followed by the next 3 b&w eps of Callan.

Comment

If it's not blowing blue smoke out of the exhaust I wouldn't worry about it.

Dunno what the valve stem oil seals on a Toyota look like.
                Not sure if it is or not

It's due for a service anyway so I might as well get them to have a look, just in case

Comment

Once I've washed up the tea dishes, I shall venture to the dvd store next door, extract from the pile the copy of "Whisky Galore" and then watch it.

To be followed by the next 3 b&w eps of Callan.
                  Excellent film

In similar vein - well, insofar as it involves a ship - I'm going to watch The Final Countdown, about a modern US aircraft carrier being sucked into a temporal vortex and finding itself in a position to stop the attack on Pearl Harbour

(Should probably spell it "Harbor" as it's American. Ho hum.)

Comment

I'm watching Fake or Fortune - a most excellent series. Art, science and a bit of good ol' fashioned sleuthing. It's a repeat, but as I can't remember the conclusion, it'll be a surprise again.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      I'm watching Fake or Fortune - a most excellent series. Art, science and a bit of good ol' fashioned sleuthing. It's a repeat, but as I can't remember the conclusion, it'll be a surprise again.
                      It's confirmed as a Degas

Comment

Working...
                      X