• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a fairly mediocre Morrison's spag bol for lunch.

Had liver and onions for tea.

It was pig liver, which I don't like as much as lamb's liver.

But I ate it like a brave little GAL.

The ongoing & seemingly never ending gardening proceeded this afternoon with a bit of tidying up in the front garden followed by some more decimation of the wild strawberries separating the new patch of lawn from last year's patch of lawn.

Fecking hard work.

And the really hard bit is yet to come, coz there's paths in there somewhere but you can't see 'em for strawberry plants.

Comment

Today's delivery of dvds arrived in a nice cardboard box.

I decided to empty the drugs cupboard of all the now redundant drugs prescribed for the ZeitParents.

Box is overflowing.

Must be hundreds if not thousands of £s worth.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

I decided to empty the drugs cupboard of all the now redundant drugs prescribed for the ZeitParents.

Box is overflowing.

Aren't you supposed to take them to the chemist's so they can be "disposed of safely"?

I bet they just throw them in the bin like everybody else, though

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Box is overflowing.

Any painkillers?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Any painkillers?
            Ugh, back pain. I feel for you

Comment

Had the rest of the chicken casserole for dinner.

Now about to have my first beer since Saturday, in honour of it being Friday tomorrow

I'm rather surprised to see it's only nine, meaning I can have a glass or two and still get an early night. Oh, and there's a very nice sunset, judging by the small amount of it I'm able to see from the kitchen window

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Ugh, back pain. I feel for you
                Fecking ridiculous. Sitting on the bed, leaning over to retrieve discarded jeans off the floor - wasn't even moving and it went 'crick'. Could barely get up. Driving 200 miles today and spending day in meeting room chair hasn't helped. Got some stronger painkillers in the cupboard, so hopefully will knock me out for the night.

Comment

Comment

Goodnight, hope the drugs work

Comment

Fecking ridiculous. Sitting on the bed, leaning over to retrieve discarded jeans off the floor - wasn't even moving and it went 'crick'. Could barely get up. Driving 200 miles today and spending day in meeting room chair hasn't helped. Got some stronger painkillers in the cupboard, so hopefully will knock me out for the night.
                      Get well soon. Back pain to me is only equaled by teeth pain in severity.

Next time get mr ms to pick things up off the floor?

Comment

Working...
                      X