• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Byeeeee

Comment

kids are cooking dinner this evening - chicken and chorizo paella.

I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

Home, and dinner on! Roast pork, it'll be, once it's roasted

Comment

In other exciting news, they've finally opened the new tram bridge across the station, which connects to the third floor of the car park and will henceforth save me a few minutes walking back to the car at the end of the day

It won't save so much time at the start of the day if I want to go to Greggs, though it'll save a minute or two if I go to the greasy spoon.

It's on the course that the Great Central Railway used to take, on a bridge high over the station, before they got rid of it. The GCR station was down the hill to the south. There's a bit of it still left after the station towards the city centre, on which the trams now travel before veering off on a new course and running over people outside the Town Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Sounds good

I'm going to try that chicken recipe if I can find out where to get buttermilk
            You can also use yoghurt instead, just ensure you pat the excess yoghurt off before coating in flour
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              kids are cooking dinner this evening - chicken and chorizo paella.

I'm looking forward to it.
              Not one of my recipes?
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well, the roast pork was extremely nice, as were the spuds etc.

Very, very full now

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Not one of my recipes?
                  Nope, they used Chicken & chorizo paella | Rice Recipes | Jamie Oliver

Comment

This video is bizarre: https://vt.tumblr.com/tumblr_nr0jrqAB511su63hv.mp4

Comment

Evening all.

Comment

Working...
                      X