• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Wet one out there.

Mr ms not very well. he's as I type.

Can't blame my cooking - I wasn't here this weekend.
    Did you pass on some sort of lurgy to him?

I am going to try to only post good news on here.

I won £79 on the lottery last night...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I very rarely unless there's involved.

Comment

test please delete

Another proud father moment, Mini Mac managed to fall asleep on the terraces at today's rugby game while over 15,000 people cheered!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Wet one out there.

Mr ms not very well. he's as I type.

Can't blame my cooking - I wasn't here this weekend.
          Same kind of thing in our house. Covbaby has been puking on and off since Thursday - he's having a trip to the docs in the morning.

Unfortunately overnight Mrs Covbob and I have both picked it up. We've both spent a rather grey, miserable day lying around the house. Not a whole lot of fun going on here.

The kicker is that it's our anniversary today and we were hoping to enjoy a nice meal together after Covbaby had gone to bed. That's off for a couple of days now.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Same kind of thing in our house. Covbaby has been puking on and off since Thursday - he's having a trip to the docs in the morning.

Unfortunately overnight Mrs Covbob and I have both picked it up. We've both spent a rather grey, miserable day lying around the house. Not a whole lot of fun going on here.

The kicker is that it's our anniversary today and we were hoping to enjoy a nice meal together after Covbaby had gone to bed. That's off for a couple of days now.
            (at arm's length)

Hope baby's OK.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post

Non Jimmy Saville to CovBaby, you and the Mrs can look after yourself

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

(at arm's length)

Hope baby's OK.
                Speaking of babies, any news on MS05 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  Speaking of babies, any news on MS05 yet?
                  Nothing direct - but I think some mishap may have befallen the phone. He does a Sunday footie thing with Mr ms, and he declined this week via iPhone app. He hasn't got an iPhone...
                  He left the piece of paper with our numbers on behind.

Have found a few more pics and a newspaper article through facebook stalking the opposition's pages.

Comment

Nothing direct - but I think some mishap may have befallen the phone. He does a Sunday footie thing with Mr ms, and he declined this week via iPhone app. He hasn't got an iPhone...
                    He left the piece of paper with our numbers on behind.

Have found a few more pics and a newspaper article through facebook stalking the opposition's pages.
                    Mums say's to her son, I haven't eaten for 18 days, I didn't want to have food in my mouth when you called!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X