• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a bit of a slack afternoon. Family have come around and brought there 1 year old puppy.
    Our 8 month old is proper scared of it. I don't think the visit will last long.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Much better having the glorious rain without.

Having it rain within* puts a definite dampner on things.

*I've seen it do this.
      If it would only fall within ClientCorp, I'd be able to go home

Comment

Only one JIRA assigned to me. I could do some analysis for the next couple of hours.

Comment

Just been discussing some clause changes with the pimp, all sorted, and I should have a contract in my in box in a short while.

Need to pop down to the cellar and get a bottle of fizz to stick in the fridge.

Don't start till Wednesday so I can enjoy Monday and Tuesday and then a short week, I don't think I could cope with a full week after 10 months off.

Going to be odd being back at work again

Really going to miss cooking
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            If it would only fall within ClientCorp, I'd be able to go home
            It's an experience not to be missed.

Internal gutters are not a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Just been discussing some clause changes with the pimp, all sorted, and I should have a contract in my in box in a short while.

Need to pop down to the cellar and get a bottle of fizz to stick in the fridge.

Don't start till Wednesday so I can enjoy Monday and Tuesday and then a short week, I don't think I could cope with a full week after 10 months off.

Going to be odd being back at work again

Really going to miss cooking
              think of the money, think of the money. <-it's the only thing that gets me through the day.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                think of the money, think of the money. <-it's the only thing that gets me through the day.
                I am, great thing is am being paid in sterling which is good for me at this moment in time
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Home, with shopping!

The other day the news was going on about some politician opening the new road to the motorway, so I thought I'd give it a try, as in theory it saves time. Turns out there are still various roadworks within the city, and various bottlenecks that are busy even by four in the afternoon; so it took ages to actually get to the nice, wide, new road. Good going once there though

Then it turns out that they're building a new bridge across the motorway at this end, the lane closures for which caused a dead-slow-and-stop tailback to five miles before the junction

I finally got off at the junction later than if I'd taken the Fosse Way, shopped at the other Sainsbury's, and then fought my way back across the city through the rush hour

And then I still had the shopping to do, and the tail end of the rush hour into the city to get through anyway

Still: home, weekend, and shopping done!

I'll stick to the Roman Road in future. The fact that I live on it should have been a clue that it's the fastest way home

Comment

This is pretty neat: bloke uses a drone to rescue his lost drone

Comment

test please delete

Reading "Go Set A Watchman" with a glass of Yamazaki

Night night folkes!
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X