• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    SSAS - blaggable with good sql knowledge and Mr google, or is it a different mindset?
    I think I can blag it.

Comment

I think I can blag it.
      Go for it. They like to make out this stuff is complicated so they can sell training, but it's usually just the same old gubbins mixed up a different way

Comment

Need to go and check the cars - oil, tyre pressures, etc. I think I'll amble up to the Chinese after that

Comment

Fancied a glass of cider, which necessitated leaving the house. It's actually very pleasant out there.

I'm now back inside, sipping cider (not) through a straw.

Comment

No word from the boy. I can only assume his inability to send a brief text is because he fell off the Golden Gate bridge. No doubt we will hear if/when he scores an amazing goal/penalty.

Comment

Mmm, that went down very nicely. Good job it was three for a fiver.

Comment

Fancied a glass of cider, which necessitated leaving the house. It's actually very pleasant out there.

Quite a pleasant evening here too

Comment

Cars are OK, though the Toyota is getting through a bit more oil than I'd expect. It's about due for a service, so I'll get them to have a look then.
                  Last edited by NickFitz; 19 July 2015, 18:41.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Cars are OK
                    I'd go as far as to say that they're pretty useful.

Bikes are better for leisure activities though. I had good intentions today, but had a terminal dose of CBA. Seems to be rather the norm these weekends of late.

Comment

Does everyone get the 'duplicate post' message nearly every time they post a post, or is it my dodgy mousepad?

Comment

Working...
                      X