• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news I've just consumed the last two jam tarts.

They were very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Ah feckit. Mother is going to be in hospital for our wedding anniversary. Looks like I'm going to have to cancel the hotel - I'm not paying all that dosh to spend the time to-ing and fro-ing to the Royal Brompton.

Comment

Home, via the bad time for traffic at both ends thanks to ClientCorp planning sessions not being timed to fit in with my desire to depart at four, plus a trip to Sainsbury's en route

WFH tomorrow because of the dentist.

Somehow, having started the week with no clear idea of what on earth we were supposed to be doing, we've managed to put together a reasonably coherent project plan for the next three months

Quite impressive really

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Compromised reached. Shangri-la cancelled.

We'll go up and visit mother, head along to Hawksmoor and have the one night in a nice but reasonably priced hotel. (googling now...)

We'll do something nice later in the year with the extra dosh.

Comment

We'll go up and visit mother, head along to Hawksmoor and have the one night in a nice but reasonably priced hotel. (googling now...)

Dodged a bullet

The Shard's Shangri-La voted WORST luxury hotel of 2014 for its 'peeping Tom' views | Daily Mail Online
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Seven Dials? The Holborn Premier Inn is a short walk from there

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Seven Dials? The Holborn Premier Inn is a short walk from there
                Spitalfields. Thinking I might go for Hotel Indigo where we stayed Christmas do before last. It was really nice - and free chocolate!

Comment

The new Pluto/Charon pics are pretty cool

Comment

Worked out that WFH tomorrow means I can stay up until my usual time, but without feeling guilty about it, or having to drag myself out of bed after far too little sleep in the morning

So

Comment

Well there's this week's Under the Dome done & dusted.

It's getting weirder by the ep.

As is that Swedish thing on ITV Encore.

Comment

Working...
                      X