• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    ms#5 watching cat licking her toes: "I bet you couldn't lick your toes".

Why did I feel the urge to prove him wrong? I'm pleased to report that I can indeed lick my toes.

Comment

Comment

On the train now.

Comment

First class. Which is why I get wifi. Just waiting for my salmon.

Comment

I was soooo tired this weekend. Partly due to overeating. Partly due to depression.

Comment

I still managed to take baby bp to grading on Saturday. He passed.organge belt now. He is talking about his green belt which is good. Amazing to see him getting excited about anything in the future. Usually he is just in his little autistic world.

Comment

Wet one. Have insubstantial brolly.

Comment

After grading we went to plas newydd.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    After grading we went to plas newydd.
                    Anglesey national trust place. I took baby be. On adventure playground so Mrs bp could go round the house.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Anglesey national trust place. I took baby be. On adventure playground so Mrs bp could go round the house.
                      Apparently they have a 100 year old piece of snot. Or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X