• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Not feeling quite as sleepy as I have done the past two days :
    I've had a morning nap and an afternoon nap today. Might venture out the house shortly. (I need to - Mr ms needs a birthday card/cake for tomorrow).

Comment

Home!

There are rumblings at ClientCorp. Next week is the start of a new quarter for the IT Crowd, and it seems as if there may be changes in allocation of responsibilities, if not a full-on reorganisation. All is still being discussed in long meetings by the relevant managers, and will be revealed in the two-day planning session on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Given that the likelihood of ending up working on something that's actually interesting seems minimal, I'm hoping I at least end up working on something that has some vague bearing on how I intend to spend my time when I finally escape

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Home!

There are rumblings at ClientCorp. Next week is the start of a new quarter for the IT Crowd, and it seems as if there may be changes in allocation of responsibilities, if not a full-on reorganisation. All is still being discussed in long meetings by the relevant managers, and will be revealed in the two-day planning session on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Given that the likelihood of ending up working on something that's actually interesting seems minimal, I'm hoping I at least end up working on something that has some vague bearing on how I intend to spend my time when I finally escape
        That is sounding very D&C there!
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I have come to the conclusion, that absoultly no one would notice if I was in the office or not at the moment.

I took yesterday off, and to be fair if I put the day on my monthly timesheet (which I am not gonna, never bite the hand that feeds you etc) no one could tell if I was on site or not.

I guess I am a real PM now!

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            I used to have a pair of these until they got stolen
            I have a setof urBeats in ears for around ClientCo, and a set of Wireless Beats (Apple Fanboi to the core) for when i am at home

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              That is sounding very D&C there!
              I know… not sure what (if anything) will happen yet, but it's looking dodgy. I should have refused the extension and finished this week, but I didn't know any of this at the time

On the other hand, I was originally hired to provide consultancy services on HTTP APIs and related technologies, so as long as whatever I end up doing still involves that, it's the same thing rather than being moved from one job to another: just providing the same consultancy services to the same company.

But I'm definitely getting out in October when the next reshuffle is due, just in case

Comment

I see the server hamster seems to have been gingered up a bit.

Comment

Had a tin of Heinz Big Soup for tea, with a couple of white baps that I didn't take to work today.

First food to pass my lips since this time yesterday.

This was part of my anti-squit experiment.

Which, so far, has been successful.

Comment

In other news, alongside the raspberries from 2011 in the freezer, I discovered an escaped choc ice.

It was very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      In other news, alongside the raspberries from 2011 in the freezer, I discovered an escaped choc ice.

It was very nice.
                      It's good when things like that happen. I found a mint Cornetto behind some frozen casserole the other week

Comment

Working...
                      X