• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sjsdASDsad

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      sjsdASDsad
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        He's by the cathedral now - maybe he's delivering something to Richard III
        Perchance a new horse?

Comment

Washing is in the washer.

Not going to Swansea this afternoon coz a) the trains are fecked b) I can't be arsed and c) I'm totally knackered.

Time for a nice quiet afternoon without rushing around the place.

Comment

Just realised this thing has Thunderbolt inputs, so I don't need an adapter. What I do need is a Thunderbolt cable. I don't suppose Sainsbury's Local do them, so I suppose I'll have to go to the Apple Store

On the other hand, the monitor is currently sitting on an armchair because I need to make room for it. Maybe I'll just see if I can hook something up to it that lets me use it as a telly

Comment

Oh these terrible first world problems.

Enjoy.

Once you've figured out which particular obscure connector you need.

Comment

Oh FFS

Just been in the Apple Store and got my cable. On my way back to the car, I was one floor away when the lift suddenly announced there was an emergency, took me to the ground floor, and kicked me out. Whole shopping centre is being evacuated, and my car's on the sodding roof

Comment

Retail staff being sent back in, possibly to fuel the flames, possibly to stop us getting there before them and emptying the tills

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Oh FFS

Just been in the Apple Store and got my cable. On my way back to the car, I was one floor away when the lift suddenly announced there was an emergency, took me to the ground floor, and kicked me out. Whole shopping centre is being evacuated, and my car's on the sodding roof
                    Best go back to the Apple store until it's deemed safe to retrieve your vehicle. If you feign distress, they might give you freebies.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Best go back to the Apple store until it's deemed safe to retrieve your vehicle. If you feign distress, they might give you freebies.
                      The Apple Store is in the shopping centre - it's the only reason I ever visit the wretched mall

Anyway, now home, and posting this using the new monitor, which is currently on a coffee table a few feet in front of my armchair. I'm going to have to rearrange my living room around it

Bumped the browser font size up a couple of times, and it's as clear as day from about five feet away

Now to try playing video on it…

Comment

Working...
                      X