• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Well that didn't last long.

Got an interview down that there London tomorrow.

I'll bet it'll be a classic Wimbledon as well...
    Glutton for punishment!

Good luck

Comment

ms#4 all mardy.

She had an interview in that there London tomorrow. So she moved out her digs in B'ham a day early (hence Mr ms's trip up last night), got stuff printed (hence my print shop visit yesterday) and was all set up to go. Email this evening that the position has been filled. (This is a 15K graduate position on which half the wage would go on commuting - but at least is paid - most of the fashion graduate positions expect you to do it for love)

Comment

<-Lizardly, no s for ms4.

It's tough out there.

Another hour or so spent digging yet more weeds out of the next square.

It's getting there slowly.

The pile of weeds (now in my garden) is approaching 6 feet across and about 4 feet high.

On which weedy note:

Byeeeeeee

I may get to make my new PCB tomorrow.

Now that's sommat to look forward to.

Bacon, liver with onion gravy for tea*.

Yum.

*other meal designations are available, but I'm Welsh, see. look you, there's tidy then.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          ms#4 all mardy.

She had an interview in that there London tomorrow. So she moved out her digs in B'ham a day early (hence Mr ms's trip up last night), got stuff printed (hence my print shop visit yesterday) and was all set up to go. Email this evening that the position has been filled. (This is a 15K graduate position on which half the wage would go on commuting - but at least is paid - most of the fashion graduate positions expect you to do it for love)

As my mum likes to say, these things happen for a reason. Maybe something better will come along soon

Comment

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning denizens

with a chance of rain on the drive up

BUT:

Comment

Touch of bunkitis this morning.

Comment

Booked my hotel for the Christmas party

Only £69 - get booking, folks!