• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And off out we go.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

No lawn cutting for Zeity today!
      Win!

Comment

Post was collected, shopping was purchased, tyres were fitted. Now: coffee is brewing

I'm used to the tyre place being busy when I go there. Turns out that, a little after nine on a Saturday morning, all the guys are standing around with nothing to do, drinking coffee; and as soon as you pull up, they pounce on your vehicle and do whatever needs to be done really quickly

Comment

Parkrun run. Best time this year.

Still nearly 2.5 minutes away from my PB

But trend is back in the right direction

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Parkrun run. Best time this year.

Still nearly 2.5 minutes away from my PB

But trend is back in the right direction
            Nice one!

Comment

Using my free time wisely by looking at the Toronto home of the bloke from whom I bought the DVD, on Street View. Also the nearby Post Office from which he sent it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Using my free time wisely by looking at the Toronto home of the bloke from whom I bought the DVD, on Street View. Also the nearby Post Office from which he sent it
                I do like nosing at people's houses on street view. Stalking is so much easier these days.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I do like nosing at people's houses on street view. Stalking is so much easier these days.
                  I remember a chap on Twitter saying that, due to the Street View car going past while a bathroom refurbishment was under way, his parents' home now appeared with a toilet by the front door: "My mother will be mortified!"

Comment

Very nice sausage sandwich for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I remember a chap on Twitter saying that, due to the Street View car going past while a bathroom refurbishment was under way, his parents' home now appeared with a toilet by the front door: "My mother will be mortified!"
                      When ms#3 started secondary school (about 96 I suppose) he had a geography project on the local area - at the time I worked for a company that provided planning services to the local authority and had access to aerial photos, GIS systems etc to give him an impressive bit of homework (that project was probably the peak of his academic effort!) All of which you can now get with 30 seconds of googling.

Comment

Working...
                      X