• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asdfasdfasdf

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      asdfasdfasdf
      ZeitZenChuryOm(tm).

Comment

Afternoon all.

Standing room only at the crem.
        As long as you are standing and not laying down it has to be a good thing
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCoconutDog View Post
          Just watched it

Utterly brilliant, if somewhat depressing.
          Only "somewhat"?

Have a look at Threads, that's even jollier.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Indeedy yes. 'Twas interesting. ms#4's stuff looked good. Some of the outfits were pretty weird - trying not to do the WTF thing - I do understand they're conceptual .

Not sure about the models - a more miserable looking bunch of girls and boys you'd be hard pushed to find!
            One of the esteemed customers from down the hill had the bright idea of making a shirt from 1mm aluminium.

Until I asked her how she proposed to bend it to shape & stitch it.

I suppose aluminium foil might have done the trick.

Bit scratchy though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              My wife did modern art as part of her degree, so I had to deal with her "interesting" / "conceptual" artworks.
              As did I. Still not sure I get it - just better at pretending I do!

Will Gompertz's book on modern art is a good read on the subject and very accessible.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/What-Are-You.../dp/0670920495
              Last edited by mudskipper; 10 June 2015, 12:34.

Comment

One of the esteemed customers from down the hill had the bright idea of making a shirt from 1mm aluminium.

Bit scratchy though.
                This did seem to be "Things that can be worn" rather than "clothes".

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  As long as you are standing and not laying down it has to be a good thing
                  Chap doing the service was in skool with me many many many moons ago.

His nickname was "Fester".

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    This did seem to be "Things that can be worn" rather than "clothes".
                    What got me about the aluminium shirt was the concept of combining it with elektrickery.

Comment

Bit scratchy though.
                      Well if it worked for the Romans with steel, I'm sure you could do the same with Al
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X