• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning

Lay awake for about 3 hours last night, but then did manage to sleep till 8am (late for me).

Comment

Had a very weird dream about the queen in a photo booth getting her passport photo taken.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Had a very weird dream about the queen in a photo booth getting her passport photo taken.
        I hope she has to apply for a passport. Mrs BP is doing it now for the twins. Its a nightmare.

Some family members are quite unhappy that immigrants seem to get passports easily - but those who werre born here have endless red tape...

Comment

Iron man swim done in 1 hour 38 minutes.

16 days until my event now.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Iron man swim done in 1 hour 38 minutes.

16 days until my event now.
            Spoke to a guy at parkrun yesterday who had run round the IoW. I cycled it over a weekend a couple of years back - very hilly!

Comment

I hope she has to apply for a passport. Mrs BP is doing it now for the twins. Its a nightmare.
              In my dream they were telling her she had to take her hat off. She wasn't happy.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                In my dream they were telling her she had to take her hat off. She wasn't happy.
                Silly moo. If you want to get ahead get ahat...

Comment

Some family members are quite unhappy that immigrants seem to get passports easily - but those who werre born here have endless red tape...
                  How so? Just ran through the online application with dummy info and it took about 10 minutes, including making up the dates.

Have done it myself before and for Son without any problems.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Have sat on my arse all morning. Suppose I should get dressed...

Comment

Morning

Woke up with a fecking migraine

Doing every bit of Laundry in the house. Both Washing machine and tumble dryer are ready to explode any moment

Guess I'll fry some bacon and eggs for lunch

Comment

Working...
                      X