• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another case of the Esteemed Customer being unable to count pins.

Feck me, how difficult is it?

Very, judging by recent experience.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Two headed moggie.

Well seeing as tradition states we will refer to them as MudMog1 and MudMog2 why not just use those names
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Two baby pussy cats asleep on my lap Can't move - can someone bring me a cup of tea please?
        They look cute. Are they yours? or one of Junior MS' ?

Comment

Home, finally

I was late setting off this morning because my back slowed me down considerably when I was dressing - I even had to abandon an attempt to put a pair of shoes on because I couldn't bend enough to tie the laces. Had to wear a slip-on pair instead

Then the rain seemed to have a drastic effect on other drivers, causing the journey out of the city to be much slower than usual, which meant I got to the other city during the very worst of the influx.

End result: I left at about the same time as yesterday, yet got there twenty minutes later

Anyway, went to Other Sainsbury's on the way home, for fuel and shopping. Got a nice half-shoulder of lamb from the butcher's counter for the weekend

Comment

Judging by the traffic, both vehicular and pedestrian, outside, one of the sports teams must have a thing happening tonight.

*checks Twitter*

Ah, the association football team have invited a team from Kensington and Chelsea to come and play with them.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Judging by the traffic, both vehicular and pedestrian, outside, one of the sports teams must have a thing happening tonight.

*checks Twitter*

Ah, the association football team have invited a team from Kensington and Chelsea to come and play with them.
              Actually, Chelsea are from Fulham

Comment

One of the issues with returning to contract is discovering how rubbish agents are!

I am having to do the agents job at the moment. In theory a contract is still imminent...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  None of it makes any sense, does it?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    One of the issues with returning to contract is discovering how rubbish agents are!

I am having to do the agents job at the moment. In theory a contract is still imminent...
                    Courage! It's still better than being permie

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Isn't there another lot called Fulham? Where are they from? Dorset?

Comment

Working...
                      X