• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And not only that, the Less than Esteemed Customer under a cloud from last year just informed me that he wouldn't need more components this year.

Which I knew already.

Apart from anything else, it's now far too late, hand-in was last Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      In exaggerated slow mo also please

while just wearing a vest and shouting "Yippe ki ay Mr Falcon" (or similar)

Other good ones here

Clip joint: 'Yippee-ki-yay Mr Falcon'
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Byeeee

Another infinitely tedious day wends its way to a conclusion.

Comment

Home!

Not a bad day today, all in all. I picked out a rather dull task that involves applying a couple of minor modifications to every single Chef cookbook in the in-house repository. This had been estimated (by somebody else) as being about a week's work, because of the utterly tedious process involved: check if it needs modifying, if so check it out using Git, branch it, apply the modifications, push the modified branch back up, and submit a pull request for the modifications to be merged back into master

After one day, I have the bit up to and including "branch" working as an automated process. I should be able to polish off the remainder of the script tomorrow without any trouble. Then I can just let it loose, sit back, and watch

I haven't put a particularly huge effort in, but it's involved a few bits I haven't done with Ruby before, so it's been reasonably interesting

The only problem is that I'll probably have nothing left to do by lunchtime on Wednesday (if not before) and will end up with something really dull fobbed off on me

Comment

Rain is a few minutes away, according to the radar app. Putting off my walk to the shop

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Rain is a few minutes away, according to the radar app. Putting off my walk to the shop
              What app's that? Sounds useful (assuming there's an android version)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                I use MeteoEarth
                Last edited by Alias; 27 April 2015, 18:50. Reason: added play store link...
                Join IPSE

Comment

That one's got a black tail with a tiny white bit at the tip. This one spends her entire waking hours pouncing on it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Home & Dry, by MetDesk: Home and Dry App - MetDesk

Doesn't look like they've got an Android version though. Bit silly of them

Comment

Just took the rubbish out and popped over to the shop. Crivens, it's chilly out there!

Comment

Working...
                      X