• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    TBH, I'd be happy to call them anything. But Mr ms and ms#5 are waiting for the perfect names to suggest themselves.
    Pinky and the Brain

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      That's wot the ignore button is for.

Some threads Specifically in General appear to be completely empty.
      Yes, I've had that too. It would be better if the thread disappeared completely until someone sensible posted in it.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        TBH, I'd be happy to call them anything. But Mr ms and ms#5 are waiting for the perfect names to suggest themselves.
        Buffy and Faith

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          That's wot the ignore button is for.

Some threads Specifically in General appear to be completely empty.
          Apparently anyone is welcome in TPD, but when you are told you are merely "tolerated" and have the tags added it seems this "welcome" statement is rather not "all" but the select few.

Rather hypocritical, small minded and childish. The ignore button being equally childish.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            If he wasn't quoted continuously and didn't spam the hell out of threads to the point they become unreadable I'd agree.
            All are welcome in TPD or did you not understand?
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              Buffy and Faith Willow
              ftfy
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Apparently anyone is welcome in TPD, but when you are told you are merely "tolerated" and have the tags added it seems this "welcome" statement is rather not "all" but the select few.

Rather hypocritical, small minded and childish. The ignore button being equally childish.
                Personally the ignore button is utterly unacceptable. You don't seem to be bright enough to grasp how much your utter drivel and total incompetence grates on various members of this forum...
                Last edited by eek; 26 April 2015, 19:00.

Comment

Now, now children.

Comment

Dice and Domino (Being black with white bits)

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                      Pinky and the Brain
                      Zen chury... If not the winner of the naming contest at least you got a consolation prize...

Comment

Working...
                      X