• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Lost one. Outside doors are all shut, so it's in the house somewhere. Both were asleep, so went to sort the kitchen out - came back and one has gone AWOL.
    Still can't find it. Getting worried. Did open the door to put the recycling out, but closed it behind me. Pretty sure no kitten escaped, but where is it?

Comment

Still can't find it. Getting worried. Did open the door to put the recycling out, but closed it behind me. Pretty sure no kitten escaped, but where is it?
      You have to do the crazy cat lady dance now out in the street shaking a box of cat biscuits, making kissy noises and calling its name.

Edit : You have a picture of it/her/him, so if you don't find him soon you can put up wanted posters on the lamp posts in your street.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        You have to do the crazy cat lady dance now out in the street shaking a box of cat biscuits, making kissy noises and calling its name.

Edit : You have a picture of it/her/him, so if you don't find him soon you can put up wanted posters on the lamp posts in your street.
        Other one is awake now, so have made lots of noise to try and scare it out of its hidey hole. Nothing.

I really don't think it escaped - will give it a couple of hours then go door knocking...
        Last edited by mudskipper; 25 April 2015, 20:58.

Comment

It's just appeared!

Comment

It's just appeared!
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

It's just appeared!
              They do that

Both our cats would go and hide for hours after they first arrived. Just when we thought we'd sussed every hiding place there could be they'd find a new one.

You end up running round the house tying your self up in knots worrying they have wandered off or got lost somewhere and then you turn around and there they are, right behind you, with a look on their face that says "Whats all the fuss and noise about? Is it tea time yet?"
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

HyperD's doing his dining thing launch on May 30th if anyone fancies it? It's a tad cheaper than Amsterdam!

Comment

Just got two kittens
                  For tea or Sunday lunch?

Comment

Ah.

Black & white, or tuxedo as the septics deem them.

They'll be mad as hatters.

Comment

It's just appeared!

ZeitMog nearly got herself run over on her first morning down here.

The trauma stays with me still.

Comment

Working...
                      X