• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. First the IPSE payment process can't handle my address (I suspect my flat number + city won't be sufficient to identify it, but it threw away the street name); then, having gone all the way back and butchered the full address so I can join, upon attempting to set my account password I get a page with nothing but "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." in Times New Roman

Doesn't exactly inspire confidence…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Hmm. First the IPSE payment process can't handle my address (I suspect my flat number + city won't be sufficient to identify it, but it threw away the street name); then, having gone all the way back and butchered the full address so I can join, upon attempting to set my account password I get a page with nothing but "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." in Times New Roman

No, but you might get a gig with them to fix the site!

New version is looming, apparently.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Am I too late? IPSEMGM0004

Did just get one, but no idea who.

Comment

Don't know if you used my MGM, but one just came through - so if it was you, it worked!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Am I too late? IPSEMGM0004

Did just get one, but no idea who.

I remembered you posting it the other day

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Don't know if you used my MGM, but one just came through - so if it was you, it worked!
              After reloading and OKing the browser's "Are you sure you want to send this form again?", it decided to behave itself

Comment

I remembered you posting it the other day

FaQQer swans back in here on my tip, and steals my MGMs.

Comment

I'm off to the shop - want anything ?

Comment

Another couple of voters! Wonder what the cutoff is for getting a voting pack - hopefully you'll still be able to do it online if you don't get the postal stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      I'm off to the shop - want anything ?
                      BACON!

Comment

Working...
                      X