• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night all.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I set out for the Chinese, but caught a whiff of the chip shop (they're almost opposite one another), and ended up getting haddock & chips instead
      Our Chinese is shut till May. Did I mention our Chinese is shut till May?

Comment

I'm having palpitations now. I fear it may be alcohol related. Perhaps we need a dedicated palpitations thread to log our palpitations.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Our Chinese is shut till May. Did I mention our Chinese is shut till May?
          I've had a word with Bono, and he's trying to get Geldof to collaborate with him on a single to raise awareness of your plight

Seriously though, it's a terrible thing. I've got two Chineses within three minutes walking distance - four if you count the two that keep getting in trouble with the food hygiene authorities. It must be awful when your only one gets taken away

Comment

I like my early morning half hour to myself before the family get up.

Came down this morning to find ms#3 hadn't made it as far as his bed last night. He's flaked out on the settee fully clothed and snoring like a congested walrus. His phone keeps playing tunes at him - I've a feeling he's suppose to be getting up for work. I have poked him three times and told him to shift, but to no avail.

Comment

Morning all.

And what a bright shiny morn it is too, to be sure.

Cool though.

And the front lawns are waving at me through the bedroom windows saying "mow me, mow me".

Ho fecking hum.

Sommat to do later.

Comment

Changed my breakfast from porridge to a combination of brans.

The consequent stench is unbelievable.

If I wasn't bored with it, I think I'd go back to porridge.

Comment

The blister on my left wrist is now enormous.

It's a bit worrying.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    The blister on my left wrist is now enormous.

It's a bit worrying.
                    Worry ye not, the sepsis will give you an excuse not to mow the lawn.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny out

I've gone for a low-fat breakfast today: bacon butty, but no sausages

Once that's eaten and I've drunk my coffee, I'm off to collect the Super Monkey Car!

Comment

Working...
                      X