• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me.

Fingers crossed, like.

I could do with the life insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Just picked up my power bar - cheers 5* - I wouldn't have known about it if you hadn't posted.
      I'm hopefully picking my two bars up tomorrow.

Follow Martin Lewis on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        A what?
        A power bar. Its a device for charging a phone. Free for EE customers.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          A power bar. Its a device for charging a phone. Free for EE customers.
          Ah. Thanks bud

I got one from Dortmund airport some weeks back. 12 quid or so. Bloomin maaaarvellous. About to use it actually.

Speaking or Dortmund airport it's time to get a beer, .... at said airport
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
            Me.

Fingers crossed, like.

I could do with the life insurance.
            You don't get off so easy
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Free at last.

Byeeee

Comment

10 mins before the rapid march off to the station.
                Last night I left the office late and had 9 mins to get to the station. I power walked with the occasional run/jog. I got to the station at 16:48:30 with the train due at 16:49 only for the train to be 4 mins late.
                It did give me time to catch my breath

Comment

And that's it. Timesheet sent
                  On the train home.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    Did you take a different route to avoid the golden arches, bravely walk pass or give in to temptation?

Comment

Home, and Holiday!

I made a detour via Other Sainsbury's, figuring that I could pick up a few bits and avoid having to get up early tomorrow. Turns out the route home from there is an absolute nightmare for traffic if you do it about twenty minutes later than I previously have

And just as I was typing this, I got a phone call telling me I can pick up the Super Monkey Car in the morning!

Comment

Working...
                      X