• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Yep. Running a cookbook through a suite of Test Kitchen tests
    At what level does the VM's get build, from scratch at the Hypervisor or are they shells that get redeployed to each time
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Another boring day at work. Will go home in a bit and rest my aching muscles from yesterday's walk.

Billing shall be done

Comment

Took an hour and 45 mins to get my locks shorn.

Everyone in there seemed to be coughing and sniffing.

I do so hope I haven't caught anything else.

Comment

Due to the JobClub(tm) in the library on a Wednesday, I was unable to use any of the computers.

Ho hum.

And shortly it's time to dismantle yet more greenhouse.

Deep joy.

Lunch was another Morrisons steak without so much kidney pie with Heinz(tm) baked beans and some tiger bread.

Yum.

Comment

Is it 1st May yet

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Sadly, no.

Time to do the dishes, find the sabre saw & do some more dismantling.

Comment

Oh dear, there's a weeping woman a few desks away.

Lunchtime geocache - FTF!

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  At what level does the VM's get build, from scratch at the Hypervisor or are they shells that get redeployed to each time
                  Standard Vagrant box with a base RHEL install on them. This particular cookbook is the hardening one, so it's going through installing various services, reconfiguring stuff, creating and deleting accounts… but it's all broken down neatly into recipes, and each recipe has its own test suite, and each suite runs in isolation on a new instance. So it spends ages spinning them up then destroying them again.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Standard Vagrant box with a base RHEL install on them. This particular cookbook is the hardening one, so it's going through installing various services, reconfiguring stuff, creating and deleting accounts… but it's all broken down neatly into recipes, and each recipe has its own test suite, and each suite runs in isolation on a new instance. So it spends ages spinning them up then destroying them again.
                    I think you need to write a Whitepaper on the subject

Comment

Looks like 29 April for my trip to the smoke.

Counting House or Ship & Shovel (or somewhere else)?

Comment

Working...
                      X