• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Morning

Got to take the puppy to the vets this morning for a checkup.
    And back.

Time to get the veg ready for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I'm not allowed to vacuum because there's rugby on telly. I thought that, with there being no footie this weekend, I might actually get to run the hoover round.
      No point even trying to vac until the kids go back to their mums
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well, there's the downstairs vacced a bit.

And lunch cooked & eaten.

Today's repast consisted of last Sunday's beef warmed through, with mash, swede, carrots, broccoli, sprouts and peas.

Followed by the remains of the tin mandarin orange segments that was opened on ?Tuesday?.

It all went down quite well.

Now, as long as it stays put, we'll be fine.

The reason I'm sat down here drivelling on is that I've run out of energy.

The other reason is that the World at One is on & I'd prefer not to listen to the doom & gloom.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          No point even trying to vac until the kids go back to their mums
          Have a Zen Chury to make up for it.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

It's just gone a bit torrential here

The good news is, I don't have to go out in it. And I've just made a nice big fry-up, which I am eating right now

Comment

Does "afternoon sleep" count as an achievement? I do hope so, or the day is thus far looking remarkably unremarkable.

Comment

Paper work all up to date.
                Just need to book my parking for next week at the station and buy my train tickets.

Then I might wander to the offie and get a couple bottles wine

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Does "afternoon sleep" count as an achievement? I do hope so, or the day is thus far looking remarkably unremarkable.
                  I just got dressed and took some Amazon boxes that have been sitting in the corner of the kitchen for about a year down to the recycling bin. This represents a level of achievement for a Sunday afternoon that is unparalleled in recent history.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Paper work all up to date.
                    Just need to book my parking for next week at the station and buy my train tickets.

Then I might wander to the offie and get a couple bottles wine
                    Ooh, thanks for the reminder! I keep forgetting it's the end of the month. Must sort out my expenses and reimburse myself from the company account

Comment

All work done and dusted over the weekend.

Handover done

All processes and documentation done

All Web services working as expected

Ready to move into Quality

New contractor on site tomorrow to build the front end

Ready to bugger off at the drop of a hat

All expenses and paperwork for MyCo done

Plan B generated the highest amount till date !

Time to go for a walk and enjoy the Sun

Comment

Working...
                      X