• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun is quite nice too, not too cold out there
    Join IPSE

Comment

ommm...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        shut the General mob up
        Good luck with that.

Comment

Last day in current gig. So far I'm the only one in the office. There are usually at least four people in before 8:30, but not today apparently. Maybe they're all having a leaving party in my honour and forgot to send me an invite.

Ho hum.
          • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
          • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Goodnight, hope the lurginess recedes overnight

Morning all.

Sadly the dark brown urine returned despite much sipping of water overnight.

I may stagger down to the surgery this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all.

Sadly the dark brown urine returned despite much sipping of water overnight.

I may stagger down to the surgery this morning.
              Sounds like a good plan. Take a sample (i.e. pot of piss) with you.

Comment

ClientB code now working in a robust and efficient manner

As is always the case, ended up with about quarter of the code I started with. Wasted about 15 hours going round in circles. Think I'll bill for a day, given that most of it was me not seeing wood for trees.

Right, back to ClientA boredom...

Comment

Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post
                  Last day in current gig. So far I'm the only one in the office. There are usually at least four people in before 8:30, but not today apparently. Maybe they're all having a leaving party in my honour and forgot to send me an invite.

Ho hum.
                  We'll have a party! Where's the cocktail bar?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    Sounds like a good plan. Take a sample (i.e. pot of piss) with you.

Might be too late for that, I doubt that the fresh will be quite the same colour.

Milk bottle full be enough?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      Might be too late for that, I doubt that the fresh will be quite the same colour.

Milk bottle full be enough?
                      If the darkness is caused by blood, then there will be traces even without the colour. If it isn't, then it's not something to worry about too much - probably just dehydrated because you're ill.

Comment

Working...
                      X