• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent most of the night with it coming out either end, didn't fancy a five thirty wake up to go to ClientCo so rung in sick, want it out of my system (no pun intended) before Friday
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Today's bacon has been consumed.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Still coughing and feeling crap.

Wavering about grub club - don't want to put youse lot off your grub by coughing all over the place. Not to mention that I can't taste much at the moment
        Oh noes!

Come anyway, we can always sit you at another table if you're too revolting

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Oh noes!

Yep - would be a shame not to. Coughing not too bad if I sit still and don't speak!

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Oh noes!

Or in one of those Isloation bubbles they use in hospitals. We won't tell everyone it's Ebola. Honest!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Yep - would be a shame not to. Coughing not too bad if I sit still and don't speak!
              Well thats a bonus!

Comment

Hot and sunny in deepest Hampshire now. Still a haze over the Solent though. Isle of Wight still hidden from View.

Comment

Afternoon
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Blimey, looks like peeps are going through the wars atm.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Blimey, looks like peeps are going through the wars atm.

Comment

Working...
                      X