• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walked 8 miles in 4 hours today in Malham

Resisted pub lunch afterwards and instead had a home-made hot lunch packed in one of me hotpacks and 3 pots of 0 fat yoghurts

Just home and planning to have a nice soaking bath with minerals from the red sea (?) and then think about dinner

All in all, a fantastic day (of doing nothing )

Comment

Fitbit says I walked 21,324 steps today

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        Walked 8 miles in 4 hours today in Malham

Resisted pub lunch afterwards and instead had a home-made hot lunch packed in one of me hotpacks and 3 pots of 0 fat yoghurts

Just home and planning to have a nice soaking bath with minerals from the red sea (?) and then think about dinner

All in all, a fantastic day (of doing nothing )
        Spent many a happy weekend traipsing around the moors when I lived 'oop nawth

Productive day in he kitchen, curing some bacon for the guests next weekend.

Made a slow cooked chilli for dinner this evening

Also slow roasting a pork belly for tomorrow's Sunday lunch.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Done bugger all today.

Cancelled mother coming for dinner tomorrow - don't want her getting the lurgy, although I will have to go round and sort out her tablets, but will try not to germify her flat.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Fitbit says I walked 21,324 steps today

<- pic of you going uphill

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

<- pic of you going uphill
              Or most Dutch people
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Done bugger all today.

Cancelled mother coming for dinner tomorrow - don't want her getting the lurgy, although I will have to go round and sort out her tablets, but will try not to germify her flat.
                How's she getting on?

I have to call the Norrmater tomorrow.

She was lucky I remembered Mothers day, as in cloggers it doesn't happen till May.

Will get moaned at, as usual.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Evening all.

Went to see the Shaun the Sheep Movie this afternoon with the ex-lustee.

I'm sure it contains a scene which is a Breaking Bad lab reference.

It would appear I am correct:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/movieconnections
                  Last edited by zeitghost; 14 March 2015, 22:24.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    How's she getting on?

I have to call the Norrmater tomorrow.

She was lucky I remembered Mothers day, as in cloggers it doesn't happen till May.

Will get moaned at, as usual.
                    Good at the moment, thanks - think the right tablets at the right times have made a huge difference. Got her appt with the heart surgeon early April, so seems they're not in any great hurry.

Comment

Learning the pleasures of vodka and coffee in the form of an Espresso Martini
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X