• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just preparing to order dinner. As I am on EOD I get £20 to spend.

Its GBK tonight. Avocado bacon burger. With pineapple. Sweet potato fries. Honeycomb milkshake.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Sure is, he wants to make sure there are no problems before Mr N starts Physio.

His doc has been great, the only thing is up till now he couldn't start any other treatment until Mr N got signed off.
      Hope they get him back in working order soon

Comment

Home a bit late today, due to accompanying the denizens of ClientCorp on a team treat - we went up to a crazy golf place and had a match

I made sure I'd already done enough hours to invoice for a full day, submitted my timesheet, and had it approved before we left the office to walk up there

We had to play in teams of four. I came first in ours

Then, for some odd reason thought up by the Scrum Master, we were also paired off randomly for the final reckoning and the two scores of each pair summed to give a final ranking, with the winning pair getting a prize - an Easter egg each. Me and the guy I was randomly paired with only came second or third on that. The winning pair included a guy who used to be a professional golfer

Quite good fun, all in all, though it did mean I didn't get on the road home until nearly five

Comment

Bloody hell! I just tweeted about the passing of Daevid Allen, and Gary Kemp from Spandau Ballet has followed me!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Bloody hell! I just tweeted about the passing of Daevid Allen, and Gary Kemp from Spandau Ballet has followed me!
            They're doing a gig tonight in Cardiff - you'd think he'd be to busy for twittering.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              They're doing a gig tonight in Cardiff - you'd think he'd be to busy for twittering.
              He tweets a lot, it turns out - he was tweeting about Daevid's death earlier today, then having a conversation with somebody about a Virgin Trains problem that he thought might affect some friends, discussing multi-necked guitars with some other people…

Comment

Just went to pour myself a nice, crisp glass of white wine from the fridge. When I opened the bottle and poured, it turned out to be red

Comment

14th March!
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                    14th March!
                    I got it wrong, my steak was swallowed and blowjob was rare
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bit grey and cool today. And that's just me

Comment

Working...
                      X