• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current status: holding a bag of crisps about an inch from my nose and examining every square millimetre of its surface several times over before deciding to chance my arm and eat its contents

Comment

My query's been running for 9 minutes and 16 seconds. I will only ever need to run it once. At what point do I kill it and rewrite...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        My query's been running for 9 minutes and 16 seconds. I will only ever need to run it once. At what point do I kill it and rewrite...
        Still going...

Comment

Going to give it one more minute, then

Comment

Going to give it one more minute, then
            And did you?

Comment

Sill no word about the car. I've got a feeling he's left it till last, on the grounds that it's going to have to stay there to be fixed anyway

I wish he'd let me know though. I want to go out, but he closes about two or half two on Saturday, so I can't stray too far in case I need to go down there.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                And did you?
                Yes. Rejigged and it gave me the answer in 7 seconds.

Comment

Yes. Rejigged and it gave me the answer in 7 seconds.
                  However, the answer isn't particularly helpful.

Comment

Oi! MS when are we going to get to see your tits this year?
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                      Oi! MS when are we going to get to see your tits this year?
                      Nothing happening - occasionally see one checking the box out, but no sign of nesting. I think Mr ms was a little over enthusiastic cutting back the bush by the box so they haven't got the cover they had before. Camera is set up and good to go if we do get any tit action.

Comment

Working...
                      X