• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Ironically one thing doesn't work and its a piece of standard functionality.

The complex custom application bit (the pick your own selection box) works fine. I wll need to move it around on the screen but that's probably an hours work tonight.
    A piece of standard functionality (a dropdown list from which you pick dark, white or milk chocolate) when buying bars doesn't.
    Guess which bit Mrs Eek looked at first...
    All browsers?

Comment

Dearth of motivation. Suppose I should get dressed.

Comment

Morning all.

Another Friday in the funny farm.

The only good thing is that it's Friday.

Om.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Dearth of motivation. Suppose I should get dressed.
          Really should get dressed now.

Comment

All browsers?
            Yep and its the plugin rather than facebook as when I look at the plugin outside facebook https://www.jennybeth.co.uk/shop/alm...bar/?obox-fb=1 it still doesn't work...

Previous version did work so I'm sure its something that's been introduced. Should get a response this afternoon when support wakes up...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Really should get dressed now.
              At my desk with a cup of tea. Could have procrastinated for another five minutes...

Comment

Bored.

Now.

Comment

Morning campers!

Looking to be a good day - lovely weather - a balmy 13 °C forecast this lunchtime. Deffo going on the bike.

Big VAT bill to pay - nasty - poor hyperD, he have no wonga as the bad man at client#2 has got my precious
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Morning campers!

Looking to be a good day - lovely weather - a balmy 13 °C forecast this lunchtime. Deffo going on the bike.

Big VAT bill to pay - nasty - poor hyperD, he have no wonga as the bad man at client#2 has got my precious
                    Morning!

If you're ever in the market for a gf#3, the lady you were sweet on at clientCo is now single...

Comment

Morning!

If you're ever in the market for a gf#3, the lady you were sweet on at clientCo is now single...
                      Not gonna help pay his bills is it?
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X