• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settled for Chicken in a diced chorizo, tomato, shallots, mushrooms, spring onions, red wine and spices gravy with Wild rice dinner

Guess I will open the Jura lying around for ages, in front of the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Fecking stupid southern lack of food choices
      Which part of UK mate? You one of us Northerners?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        In other news back I've quit android and I've now got an iphone 6 plus.

Yes I know but it was cheap as chips (nothing like full price)...
        Traitor
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Which part of UK mate? You one of us Northerners?
          Aye, from Teesside...
          Join IPSE

Comment

What's cooking in Nick's, norrahe's respective kitchens?

Comment

Parmo is a local delicacy. Its had enough to find decent ones in Stockton or Redcar let alone elsewhere...
              True enough, just miss the option of it
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                Aye, from Teesside...
                Good lad! No doubt, you are God-like

Comment

Tis a sad day indeed
                  Join IPSE

Comment

Comment

I was looking at the record of when I've climbed flights of stairs in the Health app on my new iPhone 6 earlier, noting what times I've arrived at the office each morning. Then I realised that, as the toilets nearest my desk are either upstairs or downstairs, it also provides a detailed record of every time I've relieved myself on billable time

Comment

Working...
                      X