• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pancakes have been eaten
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I've never seen yorkshire pud with currants in though.

Unlike ZeitMater's pancakes.
      They're not currants, they're mouse droppings.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
        It's national chip week, this week.
        By rights, it should be every week

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          It's national chip week, this week.
          Which nation?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Which nation?
            UK.

I don't care I'll still have chips all the same.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              They're not currants, they're mouse droppings.
              Dead flies, I'm certain of it.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm having a craving for comfort foods, quite fancy southern fried chicken, chips, mexican and pizza.

Just need to decide in what order I'll cook them for the rest of the week.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Well, the lamb shanks turned out very nice indeed. Wonderfully tender, though I should think so too after three hours in the oven

Comment

Just discovered I can tell my phone to remind me to get Oxo next time I go to Sainsbury's, and specify how close I have to be to the store to get the reminder by dragging a circle on a map.

I've included the car park and petrol station, but not the nearby junction I might drive through anyway. Just have to go there and see if it works now

Comment

Emotional stuff on BBC1

Bone marrow donors meeting recipients
                      (Sorry)School bullies meeting victims

I'm welling up here!

Comment

Working...
                      X