• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, new phone is up and running - once I turned my old phone off, the number got moved. I notice O2 don't bother mentioning that step in their instructions

Now Siri is pronouncing my surname incorrectly

My Philip Glass ringtone (which I ripped from Pruit Igoe, from the soundtrack to Koyaanisqatsi) sounds absolutely awesome though - the internal speaker has much better bass and more oomph generally than the 3GS
    Last edited by NickFitz; 15 February 2015, 01:22. Reason: Missing n in Koyaanisqatsi

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      OK, new phone is up and running - once I turned my old phone off, the number got moved. I notice O2 don't bother mentioning that step in their instructions

Now Siri is pronouncing my surname incorrectly

My Philip Glass ringtone (which I ripped from Pruit Igoe, from the soundtrack to Koyaaisqatsi) sounds absolutely awesome though - the internal speaker has much better bass and more oomph generally than the 3GS
      I think you'll find a lot of differences between a 6 and 3GS. That's quite a jump

Comment

Good evening again at De FoodHallen and watched the match in a very crowded Oirish pub.

Then we ended up in very cosy beer place which despite the fact it's right off the most touristy area and was surprisingly not full of tourists.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          I think you'll find a lot of differences between a 6 and 3GS. That's quite a jump
          Indeed Very impressed by the photo I took of the Statue of Liberty (yes, we have one here) on my way to the pub.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Good evening again at De FoodHallen and watched the match in a very crowded Oirish pub.

Then we ended up in very cosy beer place which despite the fact it's right off the most touristy area and was surprisingly not full of tourists.
            My first time in Amsterdam with my Dutch ex, we found a place down an alley off Kalverstraat at the Dam Square end that was gezellig++

Also remarkably free of tourists - just us, and Gerda was Dutch, so just me really

Next time we were there, it was shuttered

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Did you see this Norr?

Comment

Afternoon
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Did you see this Norr?
                    Haven't seen that article but follow Redzepi on facebook, so you got an update every day while they were doing this on what was going on.

Cheers though, haven't seen the article.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      My first time in Amsterdam with my Dutch ex, we found a place down an alley off Kalverstraat at the Dam Square end that was gezellig++

Also remarkably free of tourists - just us, and Gerda was Dutch, so just me really

Next time we were there, it was shuttered
                      I think I know the place, if it is a restaurant it's called Gartine.

There's also another place with excellent beer selection just off the Leidseplein which is the same as where I was last night, excellent bar, great beers, no tourists!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X